We are soliciting nominations for COMMUNITY Delegation Members for the
Global Fund Board Delegation of Communities Living with HIV, and affected by TB and Malaria
Term: September 2017 – September 2019
Deadline for application: Wednesday 2nd August 2017 at 2359 CET
The Communities Delegation is soliciting applications for Community Delegation Members only for the following communities/populations and/or geographic regions:
- Women, Key populations, Young People living with HIV and/or communities affected by TB and malaria
- Communities living with HIV and/or communities affected by TB and malaria from the Middle East and North Africa, Francophone Africa, Asia and Pacific, and the Latin America and Caribbean.
Please go through the Communities Delegation 2017 Targeted Call and Terms of Reference of Communities Delegation Members to understand the criteria for selection, roles and responsibilities and application process detailed to ensure that you understand the commitments and the application process.
Most notably, please note the following for the participation of the Delegation:
- The language for all Communities Delegation is ENGLISH. Please note that your written and verbal English will support your effective participation on the Communities Delegation.
- Applications must be familiar with global health governance, and at a minimum, the implementation of Global Fund programmes in country and/or at a regional level. Understanding of core Global Fund governance policies is a bonus.
- Applicants must be individuals living with HIV and/OR affected by TB and/or Malaria. Do note that members are on an personal basis and to represent the communities they represent, and are not meant to represent their employed organisation.
- Members have Key Performance Indicators in which they are required to perform against. Details are in the Terms of Reference of Communities Delegation Members.
The following are required for your application that should be submitted to email@example.com with subject matter – “Application for Communities Delegation Targeted Call 2017” by 2nd August 2017 2359 CET:
- The completed Application Form (electronically, scanned copies with handwritten submissions will not be entertained);
- A letter of reference from your organisation expressing its support, agreeing to the additional workload and potential travel (1 page only); and
- A letter of reference/support from another organisation that is affiliated to the work that you are involved in.
Applications that are not submitted with all the required documentation will be automatically disqualified. You are also required to fill in all sections of the Application Form truthfully, failure to do so will also result in disqualification.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have inquiries.