Repost from UNAIDS Community Mobilisation Division:
We would like to share with you the following relevant documents to the Key Populations Investment Fund:
- DFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Executive Summary of the NOFO in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese,
- Fact Sheet on PEPFAR’s Key Populations-focused programming
A revised copy of the Key Populations Investment Fund Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) can be found here:http://www.grants.gov/
Please note that the following changes have been made in the revised NOFO:
- Does the application have a page limit? Yes; 12 single-sided, SINGLE-spaced
pages in 12-point, Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins, which does not include appendices. See p. 6 of the NOFO.
- How much funding will be made available to sub-awardees? Sub-awardee awards may be up to $150,000 per year for up to three years. See p. 5 of the NOFO.
If you have additional questions about the KPIF, please email at email@example.com.
Please note there will be no individual responses. Colleagues from PEPFAR will gather questions from this email address and update the FAQ’s as necessary to ensure that all potential applicants have access to questions and answers.
With best regards,
UNAIDS Community Mobilization Division